Visting with the nieces
Lastnight, while at my sister Jean's house my sisters oldest daugheter Brianne said, "Lastnight (on the 4th of July) I dropped a cookie in the grass and picked it up and ate it.", which was in refrence to her sister Nikki dropping a bite of an apple on the floor. We laughed and had a great time. Two very important and special girls to my heart and in my life.
Brianne reminds me of myself when i was younger. She's got a great sense of who she is and who she wants to be, because her parents have taught her Godly values instead of human values.
And Nikki reminds me of myself today. Always looking for the next person to become friends with, and not caring how silly life can make you, and as her sister she also has the values her parents have instilled in her of Godly values over human values.
I remember spending time with them when they were younger and I was around their age now, and I see what God is doing in them, and I am very proud of who they are and who I can see God calling them to be.
I told them lastnight that I would write about them today, so girls here you go!
Love Aunt Ruth

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home