Looking back on 2006
Looking back on 2006
About You...
Name: Ginger
Nickname: Gigi
How old were you in 2006?: 28 as of july 9th
What was the most important thing you discovered in 2006?: That my husband and I have alot of things to workout.
What will you always remember about 2006?: All the stuff that went wrong but, most importantly all the stuff that went right.
In 2006 did you...
Keep your New Years resolution?: didn't make one...I'm not stupid. I never make a promise I can't keep.
Go on a holiday?: not really
Change jobs?: no
Buy anything from eBay?: yes
Prank call someone?: no
Get drunk?: yeppers
Get high?: no
Fall in love?: everyday
Break up with someone?: no
Get married?: no
Get divorced?: no
Stop speaking to someone?: yes
Kiss someone?: yes
Kiss someone whose name you can't remember?: no
Make a new friend?: yes
Do anything embarrassing?: probably, at least once
Do something that you thought that you would never do?: no
Do something you have always wanted to do?: no
Do anything that you regret?: totally..but I will not elaborate
Do anything illegal?: no
Break a promise?: no
Lose something?: at least once a day
Go crazy?: everyday!
Best of 2006...
Movie: The Lake House
TV Show: Gilmore Girls
Song: She's Everything, by Brad Pasley
Album: Kenny Chesney
Thing you bought: swimming pool
Memory: The birth of my youngest daugher, Hailey
Worst of 2006...
Movie: Not sure if this came out in '06 but I hated the Dukes of Hazard
TV Show: My Name is Earl
Song: the one by gwen stefani where she yodles..what's that about
Album: don't know
Hangover: yes..and that's all i have to say about that
Memory: Being in the hospital because of an pulmonary embolizem
About 2007...
What do you want in 2007?: a marriage that is less drama
Is there anything you would do differently in 2007?: think with my spirit and not my emotions
Do you think it will be a good year?: Yes I do!
What do you look forward to most about 2007?: watching the kids play and grow
Do you have a New Years resolution?: Yes, to remember the good things about 2007, instead of all the bad things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home