Feel Sickly
So I finally went to the doctors after weeks of not feeling well, not really wanting to spend the money on a doctors visit when it hasn't been passed on to the members of my family but, finally got to the point of the pain became to much. So last night I took myself to the doctor figuring I have a sinus infection, well I was correct but, I also have a double ear infection, and a throat infection (just short of strep)...So the fact that I have been feeling like 'death warmed over' off and on for the last three weeks, is now known why...
I hate going to the doctor because, I am always afraid of them finding something else besides what I went in for. I have had that scare one time to many in the last few years and do not want it ever again. But, than I have to remind myself "God has not given me a heart of fear, but of peace and of sound mind", and so that drove me to the doctors and I am glad, so now I can get to feeling better and have more energy.
That is the excitement around here! yeah
Labels: sick

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home