~My Life as I know It~

My life as a single working mom and the happenings from day to day living. With three kids sometimes life can be hectic and demanding, this is how I deal with it!

10 November 2006

BuSy, Busy!

So the hoildays are fast approching and I find myself short on time... I have Bazzars for my Tastefully Simple and I am trying to make sure that I have everything ready for it, which I don't!... We have thanksgiving coming up in just a few weeks, we have two wedding receptions this month, we have three days out of school, we have parents as teacher confrences, and we have a VACATION in less than a meer month... OH YEAH!!!!!
Than next month we have a furry of activity to because that month also has a holiday, just incase you have forgotten, Yes Christmas is a little over a month away... Have you started shopping? I have, I started the day after Christmas last year when everything went on clearance and so I have some bought.. For you, probably not! I seem to only be able to figure out my kids since they arent shy about telling me what they want. However my husband is a different subject, since I have to ask him and he say 'i don't know', UGH!!! me either, thats why I'm asking...
Than we have two weeks of school off for this holiday, so we will have kids galore around the house, which don't get me wrong is a good thing, just alot of activity.
So this is my blog.... enjoy the rambling of my thoughts... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home