~My Life as I know It~

My life as a single working mom and the happenings from day to day living. With three kids sometimes life can be hectic and demanding, this is how I deal with it!

08 January 2007

New friend


This is my new friend and her name is Crys, and she is very much like me. It is easy to vent to her because she understands where I am coming from. She just moved here a couple of months ago from Colorado and we met on my myspace page, and we became instant friends. We went to Hobby Lobby today, and looked around and she got some yarn to make me another scarf, and than we went and had lunch and than came back to my house and hung out. Durning that process she was able to crochet me a scarf with the material she got today, while we were talking. It is awesome to have someone to hangout with and that you feel comfortable with. I don't have many people like that in my life, but there are a few and you know who you are.
So I thought I would dedicate this blog to Crys and say, I love you and God has done a wonderful thing our lives with our relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home