Aging another year

Today is mine and my twin sister Irene's birthday, how old you ask? Well a lady never tells her age, expecially if its over twenty!
Lastnight my sister Jean, Irene and Deanna (Irene's friend) had dinner at a seafood restraunt for a girls-night out, except most of the girls that were invited didn't end up coming so, after Irene and her friend left after dinner, Jean and I went shopping and bought ourselves new purses. It wasn't what I had in mind for my birthday girls night out but, it was just as good with Jean to share with and my twin sister.
Today my family and I went to church, where Jean and her family go, and we heard a wonderful sermon and after church we had dinner at TGIFridays and I got a great lunch and balloons tied in my hair. It was a great lunch spent with loved ones.
My husband has been very great with my birthday, he let me go get a facial and massage yesterday moring before going out with the girls and he stayed home with the baby (the older kids were with his parents), he didn't end up having her very long at all. He has planned a birthday get together with our family and maybe some friends (well see who shows up to this one, LOL).
So we did have alot of people show up for the party, everyone was family of either ours or his but, the S's did show up and brought hubby along. We had cake ice cream and presents. I was a PRINCESS for the night, crown and all. What did i get for my birthday you ask?, well I got a new flat panel monitor for my pc which I am writing you on, (actually i am using the keyboard but, viewing my typing on the screen)! I got a floattie divice for the pool, and I got scrapbooking stuff from almost everyone but, sister-in-law she got me a picture frame and braclets.
Now I have heard of a DH (not mine) getting his wife a lot in a highend negiborhoood for her birthday to build a house on. So I have decided that i need to talk to my dh about the gifts this year. :-). There's something to be said about being a princess, I need a lot to build my castle on, right? LOL
When the time is right, we will build the castle until than, I will have to keep my heirs and Princes in the modest home we have built and work my way up from here!
This was the best birthday I have had in awhile. Did i get to wear my birthday suit?, you may ask. Maybe only I and David know for sure.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home