~My Life as I know It~

My life as a single working mom and the happenings from day to day living. With three kids sometimes life can be hectic and demanding, this is how I deal with it!

19 July 2006

Another blowout day

So little one has decided that I do not have enough to do with my day, so she blewout another diaper for me, sweet of her, no? It seems like she has now made it part of our daily routine, I keep telling her its not necessary, I have plenty to do but, maybe she thinks its the only way I am going to give her a bath!
Than my son Lewis decides that I need him comment on the situation. And tells me how gross that is, as if I don't already know that but, just incase now I know.
So now that I know how gross it is, I can continue the cleanup progress. As I am in the cleanup progress Paige comes downstairs and see all the "excitement" going on without her, and throws her two cents in. Granted I didn't ask for it but, I got it.
She goes a different route than to point out the obvious but, to inquire about the recent happenings. After all, I am the mom and should have all the answers, right? Her question, "Why does Hailey keep doing that?" My response, "I don't know, she's a baby and baby's do that." but, "why?" she ask. "Ugh, I don't know. It just happens" I reply. Apparently my response are not what she wants to hear, so SHE decides to explain to me why it keeps happening. Now as grateful as I am to have teaching me about a baby's bodily functions and why it keeps happening, My patience on the subject is done and tired of discussion the topic.
After my lesson I send the two upstairs to play, so that I can get little one cleaned up by myself and in a timely manner. But, she has now decided to try and roll over while I am trying to get her outfit off without getting it everywhere. Guess what! That didn't work, its everywhere, and so she got the bath she was after.
Hopefully a new routine will start, she could after all wait for Daddy to get home and spend that quality time with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home