~My Life as I know It~

My life as a single working mom and the happenings from day to day living. With three kids sometimes life can be hectic and demanding, this is how I deal with it!

15 February 2007

Valentine's Day 2007




So the first holiday of the year has come and gone. What did it bring with it? For my husband;an MP3 player and a recess candy heart, for myself: a Victoria Secrets duffle bag (I had mentioned one that I saw and wanted, he attempted to buy the bag, however the bag I got isn't the one I had seen and told him about, but its the thought that counts!), small box of candy, manicure and pedicure and roses- yes all of it- but, I asked him to bring flowers home for me: and for the kids; each a stuffed animal and a type of candy and then they are all going to get to go to build-a-bear for the first time.
Also, I had a romantic dinner and table made for my husband when he got home. I planned on it being romantic and having dinner while baby Hailey was taking her afternoon nap but, she wouldn't take it. So her and her brother Lewis ended up eating dinner with us. Paige has been in bed sick all week with a virus.
Now this day was a good day for the most part. However me and my huband are on the outs for the most part, and I thought this would be a nice gesture to show him I am trying and that I do love him. But I felt a little let down when in return for the dinner and all, that I got to clean the kitchen and dishes by myself without my husbands help. As I cleaned up the mess from dinner and gave out daughter her bath my husband sat in the frontroom and watched tv. Nice! I guess the romance is no longer there for us. Which is sad because we are only going on our second year together. How fast things change, and become evident what the future holds for you!
Anyways, hope your V-Day was special and romantic. Let me know what you did for your loved ones for this day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home