~My Life as I know It~

My life as a single working mom and the happenings from day to day living. With three kids sometimes life can be hectic and demanding, this is how I deal with it!

04 March 2007

What God is Showing Me

Today was a church day, which I am always thankful for at the end of a crazy week. And Pastor Philips decided to do away with the outlines of what the message is about, he wants us to write more and that away hopefully get more out of the message. Now I am fine with that, since I have always took notes during church. However, I think the people to suffer will be those who fall asleep during church or are reading other material. And it is left up to those of us who have taken notes to 'let them cheat' and look at our notes to get the message.
I love our church because there is so much genuine love and concern for us. I find it expecially comforting for myself with the blood clots that I am now dealing with on a daily basis and, because it doesn't seem as if my husband is concerned or even cares about it. I am not saying he doesn't, I am saying he is being a man and doesn't show his feelings to me about it.
I think that through this experience and the cervix cancer from last year that God is showing us faith in Him through the healing he is doing in me. And by building my faith he giving me the tools to teach and show others how he is merciful and mighty and that he takes care of us in our time of need.
He is showing us that as a believer all things are possible.
And if we have that belief in Gods Word than we must speak it to others, called The Power of Positive speaking Faith.
And that one Gods word has come by faith we must believe and act on it. To be doers of the word and not only hearers.
I believe that out of everything comes something positive. It may not be the circumstance in which you would like it happen but, that is God showing us that even with things are down and out, that he can and will still lift you up if you believe and have faith in what he can and will do.
Happy Sunday to all.

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came across your blog from Larry Litle's blog...great post about living your life for God. It's good to see others wanting to follow His Will no matter what the circumstances. :)

Praise God! Take care!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home