13 April 2007
About Me
- Name: 3Girls&1Guys (The blog is copyrighted for me only)
- Location: springfield, Southwestern Missouri, United States
I am a stay at home mommy of a 1yr. old little girl, and I have two other kids, my daughter that is 7yrs., and my son who is 5yrs. I am kept busy with them and make time for me when possible. I work for a payday loan place, and am loving it.
Previous Posts
- Easter Is... A time for Worship, a time for Praise...
- Breaking the Bottle
- Springbreak 2007
- Moving?
- Sickly!!!
- What God is Showing Me
- Birthday Numero 2 of 2007
- Look Who's One
- Valentine's Day 2007
- The 1st holiday to start off the new year
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
love it!
Looks great! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home