Sickly!!!
So it took a few weeks but, I have finally got this flu bug that is going around. I don't have the strain that my daughter Hailey had but, I have something. I can only hope that it is a sinus infection (yeah, i know alot better right? lol) and that with meds. it will get better. But, if it is a flu bug that is going around than I will have to wait it out. And the kids had it for like six days, UGH I can't go six days with this thing. I have a life ya know! Maybe not an exciting one but, a life all the same.
Oh and our puppy as went MIA on us. She dug her way out of the backyard today and now we can't find her. We are putting up posters tomorrow and hoping that one of the neighbors has her and will return her. Hoping...
Now aren't you glad I took the time to type this all out.. lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home