Whats up with me?!
Well alot has changed since my last post. I have just recently moved out of our house and am staying with my sister until we can hopefully fix our marriage. Yes that is something that I want! I am seeking God in this time of trial and am seeking counsle. I think that God will show me where we are to go and how we are going to get there. We both have alot of changes to make and I believe with Gods help we will be able to do it.
Alot of things have happen and some is my fault and some is his but, when we are both ready to take responsiblity for our mistakes than we will be able to move past our past and presence and go into the future. Wheather it is together as huband and wife or separate as friends. I believe that God will show us the correct path.
I will keep you posted with updates on our process and where we are at..
Cheers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home