~My Life as I know It~

My life as a single working mom and the happenings from day to day living. With three kids sometimes life can be hectic and demanding, this is how I deal with it!

31 July 2006

What does irritate me!

Okay, so I decided that I couldn't do a blog about what doesn't irritate me, without doing one about what does irate me. So hang on, this could take awhile!
1. That smell on the Hwy from the sewer plant! Yuck, I mean come on!
2. When people stop in the middle of the Isle in the store, as if they are the only ones shopping.
3. Drivers who go to slow on the hwy or to fast on side roads.
4. When people call my baby girl a he, and SHE is dressed in all pink and in a pink carseat.
5. When my dh corrects what I say.
6. When my radio decides to turn its self off and on
7. When something rings up a different price than it is listed on the self
8. Trying to figure out what to make for dinner, usually ends up hotdogs
9. Forgetting something I need at the store
10. Waking up every couple of hours to go to the bathroom, and I'm not even pregnant anymore.
11. Not sleeping through the night, on the nights my baby decides to sleep more than three hours
12. When someone is suppose to meet me at a certain time, and they are half and hour to an hour late!
13. Waking up to see what time it is
Those are top irritations, stay tuned for more as they come to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home