What doesn't irritate me?
There are few things that don't irritate me, so I thought I would give you a list of what doesn't push my buttons.
1. The laughter of my four kids.
2. The smile on my husband face.
3. A kiss from my dh on the back of the neck (oh yeah!)
4. Walking the mall.
5. Shopping at #4
6. Feeding my baby girl
7. The kisses my littlest Hailey gives me, by taking my face in her hands and giving me big slobbering kisses.
8. Talking on the phone, unless its one person that keeps calling all day long
9. Playing poker with our friends
10. Going to dinner with sister and her family
These are the things that pop into my head! I am sure there are more but, the things that do bug me are starting to pop into my head now so more on this later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home