A girls night out
The Girls
Lastnight I had one of my well deserved girls night out, if I do say so myself. My DH and I took the kids to SDC, everyone except the baby, for about five hours (it wasn't very busy since it was so hot and travel season is coming to an end). We got home around four-thirty and I jumped into the shower (okay so I didn't actually jump, more like walked to the shower and got in) got out and got dressed and headed out to meet the girls for dinner.
I was ofcourse the last one there, as I usually am. We had dinner, with a topic of discussion on breast, yes imagine that a group of girls talking about their ladies! lol.... The table next to us, was enjoying this greatly and it seem to embarrassed them more than it did us. :-) .... I however, was not apart of this discussion, I am shy when it comes to talking about the ladies...hehe
So we moved from dinner to a pub (bar, whatever) to hear a band play and to have a few drinks, not to many tho most of us had to drive home. We danced, we laughed, we acted silly, and danced some more. The band was great and we had a wonderful time, I am one for sure looking forward to the next one ahead.
So now I am going to share some pictures, enjoy and please, I need you to comment...I am bumming that no one comments on my blog, there has to be something that someone enjoys reading and wants to say, as long as its nice and benefits me! :-)

1 Comments:
good job putting the pictures on...glad you had a good time. I did too. Sprinkler, running man and all. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home