My everyday is a perfect day!
Sometimes I find myself complaining about what I have to do everyday, sometimes its interesting stuff and other times its chores of a sahm. The lest favorite chore I have is cleaning the bathrooms, I find that is the one that I skip until we have company coming over. Why, because my guys are messy and it makes me mad at them for it. Now I know that they do not intentionally do this to make me mad (I hope) but, it does and to keep one less thing out of my emotional state I do this chore as little as possible. The second lest chore I have is empting the dishwasher, why? because it bores me. I do not want to take the time to walk each dishware to its home. Laziness, YES! but I don't care! I want my DH to empty it for me, since after all I do have a laundry list of things to do, and one of them being laundry. So I think back to when I was a little girl, and my dream was to be a sahm and be with my kids all day. And wonder why but, than I see them smiling and laughing at something as little as a sneeze... I love being able to say that I saw them do everything for the first time, that I don't have to ask a babysitter if they did this or that today. I know that I will see it first, and it makes me sad that my DH doesn't have that because he is at work all day. I would love it if he had a job where he too could work from the home and maybe be able to witness some of those things with me.
I love being the person that says, I was there!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home