~My Life as I know It~

My life as a single working mom and the happenings from day to day living. With three kids sometimes life can be hectic and demanding, this is how I deal with it!

06 August 2006

Where have all the good ones gone?

I sit back and surface through the hundred and something channels we have on t.v. waiting for something to catch my interest that I haven't already seen, and to no surprise little catches my interest. So I start thinking about the shows we use to watch 'back in the day' when I was much younger. If you have heard any of these, or have any you would like to list please let me know!
1. The Cosby Show
2. Laverne and Shirley (My Favorite)
3. Silver Spoons
4. Growing Pains
5. Who's The Boss
6. Beverly Hillbillies
7. Beverly Hills 90210 (both high school and collage years, that was my soap opera)
8. Family Ties
9. Facts of Life
10. The Wonder Years
11. The Golden Girls (and thanks to syndication they are still on)
11. Night Court
and many more....Did I miss any of your favorites?

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh...hello? Knight Rider!

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger 3Girls&1Guys (The blog is copyrighted for me only) said...

ah yes, ole David Hasslehoff! great show

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home