~My Life as I know It~

My life as a single working mom and the happenings from day to day living. With three kids sometimes life can be hectic and demanding, this is how I deal with it!

13 August 2006

Life's Little Pleasures


This week I had two of my nieces stay with me, each for a few days. We went to SDC Wednesday and spent the day on the rides both water and rollercoasters. It was a great time to be had by all, we really bonded and I look forward to the times ahead that we will have together.
We pulled up to SDC and parked and the conversation went something like this:

Niki: Aunt Ruth you have lint on your butt
Bria: She has mint on your butt
Me: No lint
Bria: Well that's better than having mint
Me: Yes, cause than I would be Minty Butt
All: laughter, laughter
Niki: We can call you Aunt Minty Butt

Yes as you can imagine, I am now known as Minty Butt! These girls are so on, and they really know how to enjoy life and I am glad I am apart of theirs, and them mine.
We swam, we watched movies, we talked, we laughed and we shopped! I am glad that both these girls (young women) enjoy the thrill of the next buy. Niki more than Bria, Bria is saving up for something a little more substantial than clothing, something education. Niki however, is more than willing to buy the clothes (that's my girl). They are both different, and it was interesting to see who they have grown up to be. This last week was probably one of the best I have had!

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Blogger Donna B. said...

Great pic of my girls...they had a great time with thier aunt ruth.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home