~My Life as I know It~

My life as a single working mom and the happenings from day to day living. With three kids sometimes life can be hectic and demanding, this is how I deal with it!

23 August 2006

Sleep Depervation

Today my littlest chitlen Hailey decides we need to start the day at 5:30a.m., now I was not in agreement with her decision and tried to sway her in the direction of my vote, which was more sleep. However, she was not having this! She had apparently awoke this morning with the need to see the sunrise, now I have yet to ever wake up in the purpose of seeing the sunrise it has always been on accident or for the purpose of travel, which I haven't done in a year. Now, she has been in a good mood all day, with the exception of me trying to make her take a nap or two, which she is not apparently having today either! As you know, they say when your baby naps you should too, that is my plan today. I have not followed that rule yet to par, however I thought today would be the perfect day to try it out but, seeing as how she does not feel the need to nap today I think this will be a fleeing opportunity I planned to take. Trying it on other days, will probably not happen due to other duties I have that do, that do not involve sleeping in the middle of the day.
So as I type this, my little chitlen is in her swing screaming at me because she doesn't want to take a nap! As I sit here and listen to her scream at me, I am thinking 'Oh, come on! You've been up for hours! You've got to be kidding me!' and so on and so on. I will give her awhile longer and see if she gives into the exhaustion that must be upon her, as it is me, in hopes that she will give in and take a nap that last longer than a commercial break.
Here's hoping, sheep are jumping the fence in my dream in the next hour (hopefully sooner), or something a little more entertaining, but at this moment I will take the sheep! So wish me happy dreaming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home