~My Life as I know It~

My life as a single working mom and the happenings from day to day living. With three kids sometimes life can be hectic and demanding, this is how I deal with it!

26 August 2006

Isn't she lovely?

Hailey looking at me through the mirror,
Hailey, wondering why I am standing behind her, and how i got there.
Hailey cracking up at herself in the mirror. She must know something I don't.
Just thought I would share our mile stone with Hailey, First time sitting up by herself. Brings tears to my eyes. My baby is growing up TOO fast...

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM , Blogger Donna B. said...

sooooo cute! Love the one of her cracking herself up!

 
At 7:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy the short stories about your family and the pictures you put on the page,,it keeps me informed on how your sweet family is doing,,
love,
jinxs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home