~My Life as I know It~

My life as a single working mom and the happenings from day to day living. With three kids sometimes life can be hectic and demanding, this is how I deal with it!

11 September 2006

Stress of Moving

So we are in the process of trying to buy a house, sell a house and than move a household...The buying the house part has not gone as smoothly as we thought it would, when we bought the house we are in this process was not stressful, just a waiting game but, this time around it has proven to be stressful for me. It is the kind of stress that wears your body down and makes you sick, now I try not to let all of it get to me but, I am a worry wart since birth and sometimes it gets to me without me even knowing. My DH however, doesn't seem to have this problem and goes on without even the slighest hint of being stressed. We have been working on buying a house (for the second go around) for almost a week now and we are awaiting our re-counter offer to the owners. We are leaving it in Gods hands and if this house is in his plan for us than we believe that the owners will accept this offer and if they don't than we will continue to search for the right house.
We thought we had found the right house about a month ago but, it did not go smoothly in any form and it was an uneasy feeling. I have felt at ease about this house, which could be why I am stressed about it.
So we finally found the perfect house and made a bid on it and after a few couter bids we got a bid accepted. It is just down the road from my sister Jean which makes it all the more apeeling, we would love to be able to be closer to my family since they are the only part that we spend anytime with. They have become friends as well as family.
Our close date is set for Nov. first so we have a only a few days left to get our house sold in time for the close date to work, but we could always move that to a later time if need be, maybe just by a few weeks, hopefully.
I will keep you update on the go through of the move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home