Weekend get away
I have just got back from a mini vacation with my sister Jean and neice Nichole, we spent the weekend scrapbooking together. Showing eachother our accomplishments and helping eachother with ideas. It has been a very long time since I have had the time to sit down and doing something like that and actually feel like I have made a difference in a project. My DH was so kind as to keep the kids (yes all four) all weekend for me so that I could get a break and doing something for myself. Which any mom knows is a hard task to accomplish. I am very grateful that I have a husband that is willing to let me take off and get something done, granted this will benifit all of us in the future. I really enjoyed being able to get some of the pictures done, something I have wanted to do for quite sometime but, yet again finding the time to do it.
I start working part-time of an evening and a few days a week starting tomorrow, so I am going to be alot busier and am going to have to learn how to schedule everything else more efficently.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home