~My Life as I know It~

My life as a single working mom and the happenings from day to day living. With three kids sometimes life can be hectic and demanding, this is how I deal with it!

10 October 2006

I'm here

Yes, I am still around but have been very busy...It seems like this time of year is a constant run from day to day. I have to make sure everything is scheduled these days in order to still get everything that I want to get done, done. I have the little one who is now seven months old...I know, I can't believe it either. With the lack of sleep it seems like just yesterday that I had her, I haven't slept but, a wink in the last seven months. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining I am just simply stating the facts. She is now in the stage, where she does not want mommy out of her eyes site, but sometimes to be sain I have to go away...Granted its not as far as I sometimes dream about going but, it is away. But, that will come soon. We leave in a matter of days, okay months but, I am counting down the days we have a meir 56days to go, 1344hours left in the clock that is counting us down...WHOA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home